Want to use your talents and gifts to help get Mary House ready for this autumn’s After-School Program? Here are some ways you can do just that!
Our wish list is below. These items are essential to the Mary House After-School Program. Your generosity is appreciated!
- A cash donation or gift card to purchase fresh produce for the After-School Program
- Dairy and peanut free snacks for the After-School Program
- Paper products - Paper towels/toilet paper/tissues
- School supplies
- Lightly used or new books for the library
- Loaded backpacks (distributed the third week in August)
After-School Program Volunteer – Love children? So do we! At Mary House’s After School Program, staff and volunteers help kids by reading books, providing snacks, planning activities, and assisting with homework. If you want to make a difference, call Sharon Murphy at 202-635-9025.
Mary House is part of Amazon Smile. Every time a friend of Mary House makes a purchase through Amazon Smile, 0.5% of the purchase price goes to Mary House. Click on this link and get shopping:
Please call Mary House before dropping off donations. Below is our full contact information:
Sharon Murphy, Deputy Director
Mary House Program Office
1005 Bunker Hill Road NE
Washington, DC 20017